FlyBoard Flight Reservation
Flyboard flight reservation
** GoPro Hero 3 available to record your Flyboard experience for $75.00,
we provide your personal video on a SD Card for you to take home **
- Be at the lakeshore at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. You should leave most jewelry at home or in your car. There will be no secure place on shore to store valuables, so if you bring sunglasses, a camera or phone, make sure someone else holds it for you on shore or you lock it up before you start your flight on the water. The only thing we can hold for you would be your car keys if necessary.
- To fly you must be at least 12 years of age. Shoe size must be between Men’s size 6 – 13. Weight cannot exceed 350 pounds.
- You will be required to wear a helmet and life jacket during the flight. We provide sizes from S to XL. If you cannot fit into these, please bring your own. Call with any questions .
- You will NOT be able to ride if you are intoxicated or impaired in any way even if it is from a doctor prescribed drug. You must sign a statement to that effect.
- You will be given instructions on what to do, and probably more importantly, what NOT to do. If you do not follow these instructions and act in a manner that would endanger yourself, our employees or anyone else, the ride will end and you will be asked to leave with no refund given. This is a very safe activity if you follow the instructions.
- In the case of bad or expected bad weather, please call us that morning at 406-599-7441 for instructions. LEAVE A MESSAGE if we cannot pick up. We will make every attempt to call you if there is any reason we will be unable to fly that day – make sure you can be reached at the number you leave on your reservation. If we are there and you are not, and you have not contacted us, you will lose 100% of your payment. If weather does not permit us to perform as agreed, 100% of your payment will be refunded or you may rebook at your convenience. DO NOT BE LATE or you may have to forfeit some of your flight time or be squeezed into a later time slot, time permitting.
Cancellation Policy – 100% refunded if YOU SPEAK TO SOMEONE not just leave a message so that the cancellation can be confirmed at least 48 hours in advance. 50% will be refunded if this happens between 24 – 48 hours in advance. No refunds will be given within 24 hours unless due to a documented medical condition or emergency. We are very reasonable so contact us with extenuating circumstances, but you must understand that when you make a reservation that keeps another paying customer from being able to fly that day, so we expect that you will be there.